We have experts in multiple industries ready to discuss your needs.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
New Haven, CTBack to Careers
Veoci is a web and mobile SaaS solution that enables team collaboration and response during crisis and disruptive events for various industries. It is the future of collaboration, operations,continuity, and response software. Through rapid development, depth of knowledge, innovative thinking, and commitment to diversity, we help people save time, money and lives.
Fantastic opportunity to join a team of dynamic and talented professionals, that have become the leaders in the Crisis Management and BCP software field. Veoci is an innovative, forward thinking,enterprise tech/software cloud business that provides state-of-the-art applications for corporations, government, airlines, airports, utilities,universities, hospitals, and other entities.
Our company redefines how business processes are done by combining a social media-like interface, mobile communication, interactive mapping, advanced workflow, a powerful database,intuitive self-built dashboards, and much more, all in a fully customizable platform. We pride ourselves on strong customer relationships, which pays dividends for us through customer-referrals, and an excellent reputation within the industry.
Diversity is one of Veoci’s core values. We pride ourselves on having a diverse company, with employees from many countries around the globe and many walks of life. As a technology company with a demographic of 43% women and 57% men, we believe strongly in the benefits of a diverse workplace.
To help you be successful, we provide internal resources such as a Content Marketing team, an Event Marketing team, a Sales Engineering team, and a Sales Support team, leaving you time to focus on lead generation, and customer relationships.
We are looking for a highly motivated,self-starter that will be able to take full advantage of this groundbreaking opportunity, and maximize our return.
● Collaborate with the virtual sales team on account strategy, demand generation activities, and results.
● Utilize strong organizational skills to make high-volume calls, emails, and research.
● Coordinate, and help conduct sales demonstrations of our platform.
● Talk on the phone, and build relationships with potential clients.
● Ensure all data is properly maintained and updated in our internal CRM application.
● Coordinate sales efforts with Account Executives,Solutions, and Client Engagement.
● Enhance knowledge of industry-relevant products,technologies, territories, accounts, competitors, trends, etc.
● Recent graduate. BS or BA degree with a GPA of3.2 or higher preferred.
● 0-2 years work experience.
● A self-starter who is driven to excel in adynamic, team environment.
● Possess a spirited, goal-oriented personality with a drive to reach decision-makers.
● Able to communicate technical concepts with assurance and confidence.
● Exude professionalism on a daily basis.
● Desire for a long-term career in sales.
● Utilize critical thinking skills to acquire a higher level understanding of role, processes, and procedures.
This is an inside sales position based in New Haven, CT with 95% of the sales activities done virtually using GoToMeeting and video conference. Some travel may be required for trade shows / conferences.
Compensation is based on experience with a base salary and commission.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Our commitment to equality and fairness
Grey Wall Software provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Grey Wall Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Grey Wall Software expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Grey Wall Software’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
All candidates must be able to pass a background check performed by a third party.